Choosing a name for your cat
Since we have a post to help name your male cat, we just had to make a suggestion list for females. So, here are our 5 favorite girl cat names.
We have listed the names in alphabetical order. We hope this helps. And congratulations on your new cat!
Our 5 favorite names for girl cats
- ALICE - Probably the most curious of all cats. She will always be in the middle of every mix.
- CALLIE - This name is not just for your calico. The Greek meaning of this name is "the most beautiful", so it is appropriate for any pretty kitty.
- CHLOE - She is a sweet and talkative companion. This is a great name for a small breed cat who loves to cuddle.
- MIDNIGHT - This girl is truly a nocturnal introvert. She would prefer to do all of her playing, eating and explorations after you go to sleep. Don't stay up on her account.
- NALA - This cat is strong and independent and you are owned by her, not the other way around.