Choosing a name for your cat
For some people, their cat's name just seems to pop into their head and fit immediately. For many others, finding the right name is a lengthy process.
We have put together a list of our 5 top picks. We encourage you to get 5 cats and use all of our suggestions.
Because the name you give your cat is important, we recommend that you don't choose the name until you meet the cat.
Our 5 favorite male cat names
We have put these names in alphabetical order, not in the order of our preferences. We hope this will help.
- GIZMO - This is a great name for small breed cats that are curious and busy. Gizmo will entertain you all day.
- HOUDINI - This is the cat that you will never see. He will probably be perfectly content to live under the bed or in the back corner of your closet.
- OLIVER - He is a born leader. Smart, strong-willed and confident. Oliver may not be a lap cat, but he is likely to bring you presents.
- SEBASTIAN - A laid back, chill type cat. Sebastians are typically easy-going, independent and friendly. You will probably find him asleep in the window sill.
- SOX- Perfect for a cat who looks like he is wearing socks. He is playful and will be sleeping with you in your bed.