What we do:
Dog Walking, Pet Sitting, Hotel Pet Care and Wedding Pet Chaperones: Our in-home pet care services are all-inclusive. That means that we will care for all the pets in your home for no additional fee. Also, we will make sure that your home looks lived in and cared for while you are away.
All pet care visits end with a picture of your pets (if possible) and an update from your sitter; with our pet sitting software, you can receive these updates instantly to your phone.
Find out more about our services and the areas we serve below:
How we charge:
Pet sitting rates are different than what you might be used to with daycares or dog walking companies. Daycares charge for the time that you are away and dog walkers charge for the time that they are with your dog. Both models have additional pet fees.
The primary focus of our team is to make sure that your pets are happy and safe, not on the amount of time we spend caring for them. Our Care Packages are untimed and all-inclusive; that means that we provide all necessary pet and home care and we stay until all of your pet's needs are met. Click HERE to learn more about our untimed visits.
dog walking and vacation pet care
Standard Care Package - $25
Extra Care Package - $36
hotel visits, vacation pet care & wedding pet chaperones
Hourly Visits - Starting at $40
Click any of the blog titles below for pet care tips:
- Cooking for pets
New Pet Additions
- Oct 15, 2018 Pets as presents Oct 15, 2018
- Sep 15, 2018 Getting a second cat Sep 15, 2018
- Aug 1, 2018 5 creative names for your male dog Aug 1, 2018
- Jun 15, 2018 Preparing to Become a First-Time Pet Owner Jun 15, 2018
- May 1, 2018 7 reasons to have a dog May 1, 2018
- Apr 15, 2018 New puppy checklist Apr 15, 2018
- Nov 1, 2017 Adopt a senior pet month Nov 1, 2017
- Canine companions
- Feline friends
- Jul 1, 2018 5 Tips to Prevent Feather Plucking in Birds Jul 1, 2018
- Working with AHB
- May 15, 2018 6 Bad Behaviors That Dog Owners Unknowingly Reinforce May 15, 2018
- Mar 15, 2018 Tips for crate training a dog Mar 15, 2018
- Meet the team